Limited seats have now become available for Fleetwood Town’s Boxing Day clash against Shrewsbury Town – it’s set to be a sell out with a brilliant day to be had!
After selling out the fixture earlier this month, a table is now available for Town supporters to enjoy.
Why not treat yourself to a range of entertainment including live League One football from the Parkside Suite, televised Premier League fixtures, and excellent food.
Enjoy a stunning three-course meal, a VIP padded seat on the Parkside Stand balcony, waitress service, and much more.
The full VIP package includes the following:
- Three-course lunch freshly prepared by our In-House Catering Team
- Executive padded seating on the balcony
- Table service from our waitresses
- Official team sheet delivered to your table
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee refreshments
- Live stage interviews
- Stage interview with the Man of the Match after the game (subject to result)
- Matchday bar and raffle available
The menu for the Shrewsbury fixture is as follows:
caramelized onion focaccia
Marinated buffalo mozzarella salad
Heritage tomato salad, basil pesto, air-dried ham, rocket (v)
14-hour slow-cooked shin of beef
Garlic mash, tender stem broccoli, carrot puree
Five bean and squash burrito
Guacamole, cajun sweet potato (v) (ve)
Nut praline, mocha chocolate sauce, whipped mascarpone (v)
Are you interested? If so, please email Sam Heaney, our Commercial Executive, at email@example.com or call him on 01253 775080 (Option 2).