This Saturday, hundreds of young local footballers will descend on Highbury as part of the club’s Grassroots Day for the game with Gillingham.
Many of the youngsters will be making their first visit to Highbury and we want to give everyone a great experience. Here are some important pieces of information to make the most of your day.
Ticket Collection Information
- Tickets are available for collection from 9am on Friday morning from the main Ticket Office.
- If you are collecting on matchday after 11am, please collect from the White Ticket Collection Booth, located outside the main Ticket Office.
- The junior team tickets are for The Percy Ronson Stand only (standing terrace). Your turnstiles are on the corner of Highbury Avenue and Hatfield Avenue (FY7 7DR).
- Before the game don’t forget to visit the club shop for all your Fleetwood Town goodies, and remember you can go and have something to eat and drink and watch the live football in Jim’s Bar before you go to your ticket zone.
Grassroots Day extras
- Teams are urged to come to Highbury in their club colours to the game and fly the flag for their team!
- Look out for the team selfie frame which will be outside the ticket office and on the Percy Ronson terrace along with our club photographer. The best photo on the day wins a Fleetwood Town goody bag!
- Buy a match programme and try to find one of the 20 golden tickets that are hidden inside. It’s available for just £1 from sellers around the ground or in the club shop.
- The golden ticket gives you one of our limited edition club goody bags which includes signed Fleetwood Town merchandise!
- All teams will have their name on the big screen during the game
Food and drink
- Jim’s Bar is open on Saturday from 12noon with food and drink available for both sets of supporters.
- Live sport will be shown on the big screens and TVs around the bar.
- Tottenham v Arsenal will be shown pre-match from 12.30pm.
- West Ham v Newcastle will be shown post-match from 5.30pm.
- A range of hot food is available from Red and White’s Food Kiosk while you are in Jim’s Bar.
- During the game there are food and drink kiosks available in four areas of the ground.
- The Percy Ronson Stand has its own food and drink kiosk as does Jim’s food kiosk which services both the Highbury and Memorial Stands.
- The Parkside Stand has a home kiosk which serves food and alcohol to be consumed inside the concourse.
- Our visitors from Gillingham who are in the Parkside Stand away section are serviced by the Parkside away kiosk which also has food and alcohol available inside the concourse.
Crossbar and Grill discount
- If you take your match ticket from tomorrow to The Crossbar at Poolfoot Farm, during the next 7 days, then you will receive a 10% discount off your food bill.
Take a look today at what there is on offer https://www.poolfootfarm.co.uk/the-crossbar/