Town will be on the road a lot more this season than they were last time out in Sky Bet League.
Last season, the cod army travelled 7,247 miles on the road, whilst this time around another 550 miles will be added, making it 7,798 miles in total.
Due to teams moving up and down divisions, Town have waved goodbye to short trips to Blackburn Rovers, Bury & Oldham Athletic, but have added the likes of Accrington Stanley and Burton Albion to the away trip schedule.
Our shortest trip of the season remains as fellow Fylde Coast side Blackpool, with fans only travelling 9.3 miles each way, whilst our longest travel will see the club going down to the south coast to face Plymouth, which will be a 650-mile round-trip.
Here is the full list of the trips Town will be making in the 2018/19 season:
- Accrington Stanley – Crown Ground – 82.8m (EW: 41.4m)
- AFC Wimbledon – Kingsmeadow (Cherry Road Records Stadium) – 528m (EW: 264m)
- Barnsley – Oakwell – 210.8m (EW: 105.4m)
- Blackpool – Bloomfield Road – 18.6m (EW: 9.3m)
- Bradford City – Valley Parade – 169.2m (EW: 84.6m)
- Bristol Rovers – Memorial Stadium – 416m (EW: 208m)
- Burton Albion – Pirelli Stadium – 142.2m (EW: 121.1m)
- Charlton Athletic – The Valley – 518m (EW: 259m)
- Coventry City – Ricoh Arena – 292m (EW: 146m)
- Doncaster Rovers – Keepmoat Stadium – 236m (EW: 118m)
- Gillingham – Priestfield Stadium – 568m (EW: 284m)
- Luton Town – Kenilworth Road – 426.6m (EW: 213.3m)
- Oxford United – Kassam Stadium – 416m (EW: 208m)
- Peterborough United – London Road Stadium – 400m (EW: 200m)
- Plymouth Argyle – Home Park – 650m (EW: 325m)
- Portsmouth – Fratton Park – 574m (EW: 287m)
- Rochdale – Spotland Stadium – 119m (EW: 59.5m)
- Scunthorpe United – Glanford Park – 268m (EW: 134m)
- Shrewsbury Town – New Meadow – 240m (EW: 120m)
- Southend United – Roots Hall – 552m (EW: 276m)
- Sunderland – Stadium of Light – 282.6m (EW: 141.3m)
- Walsall – Bescot Stadium – 242m (EW: 121m)
- Wycombe Wanderers – Adams Park – 446.4m (EW: 223.2m)