Fleetwood Town Football Club are looking to recruit a First Team kit manager.
Reports to: Technical Director
Salary: Subject to Experience
To manage and co-ordinate Fleetwood Town Football Club’s kit and equipment needs, working with the first team and development squads.
Main areas of responsibility
• To be responsible for First Team and Development Squad players and staff training and match kit.
• To print all First Team player and staff training and match kit in compliance with competition regulations.
• To launder, dry, store and set out training and match kit for all First Team players and staff.
• To prepare and set out the team dressing room and coaches’ room ahead of all home and selected away fixtures.
• To liaise with First Team management staff and ground staff to prepare and set out equipment required for training sessions.
• To assist the Sports Science and Medical departments with storage and inventory management.
• To maintain the kit van.
• To assist the Academy with kit printing and distribution for all player and staff training and match kit.
• To attend meetings as directed by First Team management staff and the Technical Director.
• To comply with all Club regulations regarding policies, procedures, health, safety and security.
• As Kit Manager you will be expected to maintain high standards of work, be willing to work flexible hours and weekends.
• To undertake their responsibilities with full knowledge of the importance of confidentiality and the club's relevant policies.
• The post holder will work with all first team, youth and reserve sides at home fixtures, including selected away, and will be responsible for ensuring that all match kits and other relevant equipment is prepared for match day.
The EFL is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to endorse this commitment.
This post requires Enhanced Criminal Records Checks and may include checks against the Barred Lists, as such it is exempt from Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974). Therefore all convictions including spent convictions that have not been subject to filtering by the DBS should be declared”.
Relevant information and / or documents will be distributed as part of the recruitment process.
The employee must at all times carry out their duties with due regard to the Fleetwood Town Football Club policies and procedures.
The employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relationships between all internal and external stakeholders.
Closing date: Monday 27th November 2017
Interested applications should email their CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
This information is available in different formats if required. Please contact the above email address.