What is happening both before and after kick-off at Highbury
- Jim's Sports Bar open to home supporters
HOME FANS ONLY- Happy hour drinks 4.30pm-5.30pm, priced at £2 a pint for Carlsberg and Tetleys in Jim's Sports Bar.
- Hot food and bar snacks available in Red & Whites Café Bar. Now taking table reservations, please call 01253 775080
- Hospitality in Parkside Suite opens. Sell out VIP crowd of will be enjoying a three course meal and VIP Seating courtesy of Twelve Restaurant.
- Turnstiles open
- TV's showing Sky Sports News
- Team news and teamsheets
- Jim's Sports Bar closes for 10 minutes
- Kick-off (Jim's Bar reopened for Memorial & Highbury Stands)
- Half time interval – 50/50 draw announced
- Captain Cod Challenge on the pitch
- Full time whistle (unless extra time)
- Jim's Sports Bar post match open
- O2 Man of the Match presentation
We hope you all enjoy your Highbury matchday experience and thanks for your incredible support throughout the 2013/14 campaign