Purchase a memorable copy of CODARMY for just £3
The official matchday programme will provide all the up-to-date news, views, features and interviews to keep you in the best possible knowledge with the events occurring around Highbury.
CODARMY is released for every home game and is packed full of exclusive content, making it a must read for Town fans of all ages, and this Friday’s edition includes:
- Robbo’s log: Fleetwood’s captain reiterates that it is still only half time and insists there is a lot of hard work ahead to earn the right to play for League 1 football at Wembley Stadium.
- All the talk from the boardroom: Andy Pilley reflects on how far both Fleetwood Town and York City have come together over the past few years, but there is only one team he wants to progress to the Wembley final.
- Matty eyes repeat finale: After scoring the match-winner against his former side, Matty Blair wants to play his part in taking Fleetwood to Wembley for the first time in 29 years.
- An extensive look at tomorrow’s opposition and Callum Thompson looks at all the players who have played for both clubs.
- Sam Gilliland reflects with York City’s media assistant, Rob Guest, on a great second half of the season for the Ministermen and what to expect from the Nigel Worthington’s side ahead of the second leg.
- League 2 round up: Tom Bestwick summaries another exciting season in the fourth tier of English football.
- View from the back: David Mitchell speaks to both Nathan Pond and captain Mark Roberts about their respective Play-Off memories.
- Thorpe, A Town play-off hero: Lee Thorpe sat down with CODARMY and reflected on his promotion winning goal against Alfreton Town and bags his former side to repeat the trick this season.
- Tweets of the Week: Have your tweets made into the last edition of CODARMY?
With all that and much more for just £3.00, Fleetwood Town’s official programme really is an essential matchday accessory.
If you are unable to make the game but want to purchase a programme, please click here