Don’t miss out on a copy of Fleetwood Town’s official matchday programme
The official matchday programme will provide all the up-to-date news, views, features and interviews to keep you in the best possible knowledge with the events occurring around Highbury.
As well as the latest thoughts from manager Graham Alexander and skipper Mark Roberts. Town fans can read the second part of Paul Collier’s exclusive interview with Andy Pilley as he continues to look back on his time at the Highbury helm as well as the exciting future install for the club.
With this and much more too look forward to, Tuesday’s edition also includes:
- Main Interview: Chris Maxwell is the next player to take the hot seat as he spoke in great depth with David Mitchell about life as a young goalkeeper, the influence of his former coach, Dean Saunders, as well as life on the Fylde Coast.
- Matty’s bittersweet debut: Matty Hughes spoke exclusively to CodArmy about his debut in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy second-leg over Chesterfield after joining in January from Skelmersdale United.
- An extensive look at Tuesday's opposition and the regular feature looking at the players who have played for both clubs.
- Sam Gilland speaks at length with Plymouth’s Head of Communications, Rick Cowdery, on what to expect from the Pilgrims.
- Darts commentary legend, John Gwynne, speaks exclusively to CodArmy about Wes Newton.
- Tweets of the Week: Have your tweets made into the latest edition of CodArmy?
With all that and much more for just £3.00, Fleetwood Town’s official programme really is an essential matchday accessory.
If you can't make the game but still want an edition of the programme, don't worry as you can order one online by clicking here.