Grab this weekend's programme for just £3
The official matchday programme will provide all the up-to-date news, views, features and interviews to keep you in the best possible knowledge with the events occurring around Highbury.
CODARMY is released for every home game and is packed full of exclusive content, making it a must read for Town fans of all ages, and this week’s edition includes:
- All the talk from the boardroom: Andy Pilley looks back on Fleetwood’s 2-0 win over Oxford United last weekend and gives his thoughts on the battle for automatic promotion
- Main Interview: Recent loan signing, Iain Hume, is the latest under the spotlight as he speaks to David Mitchell about life growing up in Canada, how his career in England kicked off and the importance of international football.
- Have you seen pictures of Fleetwood Town’s new training ground? If not, CODARMY brings you exclusive images of the exciting Poolfoot Farm training complex in Thornton
- An extensive look at tomorrow’s opposition and the regular feature looking at the players who have played for both clubs.
- Sam Gilliland speaks at length with Morecambe’s press officer on what to expect to expect from the Shrimps today and their hopes to avoid relegation.
- Morecambe memories: CODARMY looks back at nearly 100 years worth of clashes between today’s teams.
- David Ball speaks to the club’s matchday programme about hitting double figures for the season and calls for his team mates to help him and Iain Hume fire Fleetwood to promotion.
- Tweets of the Week: Have your tweets made into the latest edition of CODARMY?
click here With all that and much more for just £3.00, Fleetwood Town’s official programme really is an essential matchday accessory. If you can't make the game and still want to purchase a programme, please