At the end of a tough season for the Club, at the end of a pandemic and lockdown restrictions, the Official Supporters Club (FTOSC) were limited on what they could do but membership still ended up value for money!
The OSC set themselves an optimistic target of 200 members after their relaunch in May last year and they have smashed that goal, gaining a total of 217 to date! They would like to pass on their thanks to everyone who has already joined – and is set to join next season – details to follow shortly.
They will be looking to provide even more value for the £10 membership, and £5 for juniors, in the upcoming season, and will continue to support the Club, as we do with them in this brilliant partnership
We have retained our position in League One for yet another year and, after six promotions in 10 years, we now enter our 10th season in the English third tier. As a team who doesn’t like to look back, we are hoping to press onward, like the town’s motto, and do better than we did last year.
Your bills may rise, and your Interest rate might rise, but your membership to FTOSC will NOT! To recap, here’s what your £10 got you this season:
- Free chances to win a season Ticket
- Free chances to win a signed Football
- Free chances to win multiple signed shirts
- The chance to start the annual Firework Display
- Free breakfast and travel to the Rotherham game
- Free breakfast and travel to the Morecambe game
- Video birthday messages from the first-team players when requested
What else have FTOSC provided to its members:
- A viewing of the Documentary
- First choice tickets to attend the annual Fans’ Forums
- Ran a competition to win a table of 10 in Parkside Suite hospitality
- Donated more than 30 selection boxes to Brian House Children’s Hospice at Christmas
- Donated a special prize to help raise funds for Lucy’s Memorial Garden
- Made an atmosphere ahead of games at Highbury after inviting both home and away supporters into Jim’s Bar – with an OSC membership stall always insight
This is our first year and from the committee, Rick Gilby, Jonny Tombs, Wayne Bibby, Jamie Pilley, Catherine Chatzikonstantinou Shaw, Carol Evans, Tyler Dodd, Nicola Groves, Joe McCandless, and Steve Ireland and they thank you for your support.