Fleetwood Town return to Sky Bet League One action on Tuesday 25 January at Highbury and what better way to spend it than in our hospitality lounge as we face Plymouth Argyle.
Why not treat yourself to a range of entertainment including live League One football from the Parkside Suite, televised Champions League fixtures, and excellent food.
Enjoy a stunning three-course meal, a VIP padded seat on the Parkside Stand balcony, waitress service, and much more.
The full VIP package includes the following:
- Three-course lunch freshly prepared by our In-House Catering Team
- Executive padded seating on the balcony
- Table service from our waitresses
- Official team sheet delivered to your table
- Complimentary half-time tea and coffee refreshments
- Live stage interviews
- Stage interview with the Man of the Match after the game (subject to result)
- Matchday bar and raffle available
Prices for the lounge are £50 for Adults and £15 for Under-16s.
“A fantastic evening, exceptional food, and amazing service from start to finish with a brilliant game of football to enjoy too.” Kevin Hamilton from Hamisec UK.
“The matchday hospitality at Highbury is second to none in terms of the quality of the catering, entertainment, and the atmosphere. We never fail to enjoy the experience and we are always assured of a warm welcome from everyone at the Club.” Martin Shipway from PHH Solicitors.
Are you interested? If so, please email Sam Heaney, our Commercial Executive, at email@example.com or call him on 01253 775080 (Option 2).