There’s nowhere better to watch this summer’s Euro 2020 than at Poolfoot Farm - and all of England’s group games are now available to book.
This June, we are offering a place in one of our six zones to watch the games, from our outdoor beer garden with GIANT screen and live DJs, to the comfort of the Pizza Calcio bar. And for just £10 per person, you can secure your seat, with a food platter and bucket of beer.
The tournament gets underway in Rome on Friday 11 June and runs through to Sunday 11 July; the semi-finals and final take place at Wembley Stadium - and every game will be shown live in our beer garden on our brand-new GIANT screen.
England games are available to book for £10, while all other games are first come, first served free of charge. Don’t miss out - CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW
England’s games available to book now:
- Sunday 13 June - England vs Croatia (2pm kick-off)
- Friday 18 June - England vs Scotland (8pm kick-off)
- Tuesday 22 June - Czech Republic vs England (8pm kick-off)
Each table includes the following:
- A bucket with bottled beers or soft drinks upon arrival.
- A reserved table in our indoor and outdoor areas.
- Sharing platters of Mini Katsu chicken sliders, Salt and chilli fries, Street style nachos & mini sausages.
- Table service throughout.
- Special offers on food and drink to keep you entertained throughout the day.
- Live DJ in the beer garden and entertainment as DJ Bibby builds up to kick-off.
For enquiries, please call 01253 208440.