Fleetwood Town can regrettably confirm Saturday’s Sky Bet League One game against AFC Wimbledon will now take place behind closed doors.
The club had planned for a limited capacity test event, but sadly now this has been cancelled due to a change in Government legislation today.
We are pleased to confirm all Onward Card holders will once again be given a free iFollow pass to watch the game in the comfort of their own homes, these will be distributed in the next 48 hours.
If for any reason you didn’t receive your code for the opening home game of the season, please contact the ticket office as soon as possible on 01253 775080.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding during these frustrating times, the loyalty you are showing to the club will be reward and forever remembered.
How to redeem an iFollow promo code once you’ve received it
- Visit fleetwoodtownfc.com and search for the iFollow dropdown link on the main navigation bar, at the top of the page.
- Hover over the iFollow dropdown link and click on subscribe.
- Scroll down to Match Passes, select the fixture that you wish to watch, and click ‘Subscribe Now’.
- If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your email address and password. If not, create a free account by clicking ‘Register Now’, completing the form and clicking 'Create Account' at the bottom.
- Enter your promo code into the box on screen and click ‘Apply’ to activate your discount. Your Match Pass will then be available for free. Please note you will still have to enter your card details in order to process the free match, but don’t worry, you won’t be charged.
- Head to the match centre via either the website home page, or the ‘Next Match’ link on the iFollow dropdown before kick-off to tune in.
If you haven’t received your code by Thursday, please contact the ticket office on 01253 775080.
Should you have difficulties with the iFollow platform, please contact the customer support team by emailing email@example.com or live chat service which can be found on the bottom right hand corner of our club’s homepage.