Onward Card holders should have now received their iFollow online code to watch Saturday’s season opener against Burton Albion.
With the Sky Bet League One clash taking place behind closed doors at Highbury Stadium we have provided promo codes to allow you to watch the game live from the comfort of your own home.
Those supporters who we have an email address or phone number on file for should now have received the code, please check your junk folders if you haven’t yet.
Anyone who hasn’t received a code can gain one in person in the club shop before Friday at 5pm.
Please note this offer is only available to Onward Card holders who have had payment taken for the new season, if you are yet to do so please contact the ticket office ASAP to qualify for the weekend’s promo pass.
How to redeem an iFollow promo code once you’ve received it
- Visit fleetwoodtownfc.com and search for the iFollow dropdown link on the main navigation bar, at the top of the page.
- Hover over the iFollow dropdown link and click on subscribe.
- Scroll down to Match Passes, select the fixture that you wish to watch, and click ‘Subscribe Now’.
- If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your email address and password. If not, create a free account by clicking ‘Register Now’, completing the form and clicking 'Create Account' at the bottom.
- Enter your promo code into the box on screen and click ‘Apply’ to activate your discount. Your Match Pass will then be available for free. Please note you will still have to enter your card details in order to process the free match, but don’t worry, you won’t be charged.
- Head to the match centre via either the website home page, or the ‘Next Match’ link on the iFollow dropdown before kick-off to tune in.
Please contact the customer support team by emailing email@example.com or live chat service which can be found on the bottom right hand corner of our club’s homepage.