Onward Card holders will once again receive automatic access for Saturday’s game against Plymouth Argyle.
Any season ticket holder with a matching iFollow account will have access to all relevant games, automatically granted.
HOW CAN I CHECK IF I HAVE A MATCHED ACCOUNT?
- Log in to iFollow on the club website
- Click your name in the navigation bar to get to your 'My Account page'
- Click the + sign next to 'Purchased Packages'.
- We would recommend logging into your account a couple of hours prior to kick-off to see if you can view full match replays.
HOW DO I VIEW THE STREAMED GAMES?
You can watch the games on your PC, tablet, or mobile phone. Alternatively, you can log into the EFL iFollow app with your account details and watch from there.
CAN I WATCH THE GAME ON MY TV?
You will need to link your computer, tablet, or phone to your TV with an HDMI cable.
WHAT DO I NEED TO ENJOY THE GAME?
- An internet-connected device – PC, tablet, or phone.
- A good consistent WiFi connection.
- An up-to-date operating system and compatible browser. To check this, sign in to your account and watch any video in the iFollow channel. If you can view the video, you will be able to watch a live stream.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT MATCHED UP?
Contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01253 775080 where a member of staff will be able to assist. You will need to match up your iFollow account e-mail address with that which is held by the club. But don’t worry, for Saturday we can issue a one-off code until your account is ingested.
HAVING TROUBLE AS KICK OFF APPROACHES?
Use the chat button on the iFollow page and an EFL Digital advisor will be able to support you.
If you have any technical problems then iFollow@efl.com is the best address to use.