Fan player sponsorship packages are still available for the 2020/21 season, with only a few players left to sponsor!
At just £200 (plus VAT), player sponsorships provide some fantastic benefits for Cod Army fans, and if you decide to sponsor one of our players, you will be able to meet and have regular contact throughout the season.
Here are some of the perks of sponsoring a player:
- Your name on the players profile on the Official Club’s website
- Sit down lunch with your sponsored player(s) at Poolfoot (early season)
- Tea and Coffee catch up with player(s) mid-season (pastries available)
- End of season signing event at Poolfoot to chat about the season, get any memorabilia signed and discuss next season (refreshments available)
- Signed player match worn shirt at the end of the season
As mentioned, only a few remain so be quick to snap up your chosen player. Here is who you can sponsor today:
Barry Baggley, Harrison Biggins, Harrison Holgate, Jay Matete, Shayden Morris, Harvey Saunders, and Macauley Southam-Hales.
Please note: shirt framing can be done for an additional fee. If a player leaves the club for any reason, then we can only refund 25% of the payment. If this happens before a meet & greet event, then we encourage sponsors to opt for a new player instead of asking for a full refund. Although the club aims to hold three events over the course of the season – this can vary due to restrictions, but we can promise at least one event. All events are for the sponsor and up to two guests.