Fleetwood Town are welcoming new members to their ever-growing Business Club.
Meeting every fortnight on Thursday morning (roughly 7:30am-9am) at the club's Poolfoot Training Ground; it provides the perfect networking opportunity for your company to interact with local businesses.
Launched in March 2013, the group regularly refers over £1.5 million of business to each other every year. There has never been a better time to be involved with the Football Club as we continue our push for promotion and the Business Club aims to make you feel a part of the journey.
We are actively seeking for new sectors that will compliment the current ones involved at the Club.
There are many reasons to join including:
- Plenty of networking opportunities
- Referrals creating business leads and new contracts
- Delicious breakfasts with tea and coffee refreshments at each meeting
- Exclusive offers throughout the year on corporate hospitality and club events
- Opportunities to partner up with other members
Other members include:
- ACE Supplies (Chemicals and equipment)
- Appletree Finance (Financial planners, mortgages and pensions)
- Blackpool and the Fylde College (Business Support, apprenticeships and placement opportunities)
- Builders Supplies (Building goods and supplies)
- Concept Builders (Builders)
- Digital Transformation Consultancy (Digital marketing)
- Evolution (Electrical contractors)
- Express Trade Frames (Windows and frames)
- Fleetwood Trophies (Trophy supplier)
- Hesketh Press (Printing and graphic design)
- Homequest Property (Property)
- Inspirational Interiors Blackpool (Bathrooms, tiles and more)
- InXpress (Freight forwarding and logistics)
- JT Byrne (Funeral directors)
- Links Signs (Signs and graphics)
- Mark Safety (Health and safety)
- Mort&Pal (Video production and editing)
- N.A Robson/Blast Spares Direct (Sandblasting)
- o2 (Phones)
- Parkinson (Builders and construction)
- PHH Solicitors (Solicitor service)
- Shelby Group (Construction consultants (QS/PM))
- Sweeting HR (Human resources)
- TravelCare World (Travel and holidays)
- Utility Warehouse (Domestic gas and electric)
Membership is £100 through to December 2020 with a monthly £10 standing order to cover the two breakfasts a month
To join or for more information email email@example.com or call 01253 775080.
Please note; some sectors may clash so there is a process in place to determine and approve membership requests