Fleetwood Town’s back of shirt sponsors, Card Saver, are looking for people to join their team in Bispham, Blackpool.
Card Saver is one of the fastest-growing merchant service providers in the UK and they have an exciting opportunity for you to build a career, within their lively and fast-paced sales force.
Are you a fun, energetic and passionate person who wants to make a difference every day? Would you like to control your own earnings in a role with uncapped commission? Would you love to work in our lively Sales Office and be part of a growing team? Would you benefit from continuous coaching and development to ensure you not only met targets but smashed them?
Here is the job description:
Job Title: Sales Advisor
Location: Card Saver Ltd – 3 Darwin Court, Hawking Place, Bispham, FY2 0JN
Hours: 35 per week, Monday – Friday 9am till 5pm
We support each of our Sales Agents through our dedicated management team and tailored sales training, with an attractive training wage. Our sales advisors are incredibly important to us, we don’t just want you to be focused on getting us new business but to build lasting relationships with our customers and progress within the business.
- As an Outbound Sales Agent you will represent Card Saver and drive sales through pre-selected data.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly sales and KPI’s
- Take on board training and coaching in order to develop own skills further
- Recognise opportunities to cross–sell and upsell across other departments
- Ability to get to know your customer, build rapport and identify the customers product needs
- The capability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- You will need to have resilience and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the customer on board. Adopting a 'can do' and being pro-active attitude is essential in this role
- A positive desire to succeed, with the ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
To excel in this role, you must be self-driven, resilient and have a desire to succeed and progress.