Limited places are still available for the supporters’ trip to Portugal in the summer, which is run in partnership with Travelcare World.
The Cod Army’s first team squad head to Portugal in July as part of their preparations for the 2019/20 Sky Bet League One season.
Town brought out a second set of places late on last month and they are almost gone. If you haven't got your place sorted - get it now for just £349 per person*.
This is inclusive of flights from Manchester to Faro, private transfers to and from your hotel, two night’s accommodation including breakfast. The package also includes return travel to a friendly match – with a date and opponent to be confirmed in due to be confirmed.
July 12th - July 14th 2019
Fly out of Manchester on Friday 12th July, Manchester – Faro (06.30 - 09.35)
Returning on Sunday 14th July, Faro – Manchester (20.45 - 23.45)
The trip will include two nights at a 4 star hotel in Vilamoura in a great location at the Marina, including bed and breakfast accommodation.
Vila Gale Ampalius from £349pp 4 Star Bed & Breakfast – view the hotel here https://www.vilagale.com/en/hotels/algarve/vila-gale-ampalius/
How to book
To book the trip call our travel partners Travelcare World, based in Poulton on 01253 884403.
Terms and Conditions
1) Payment required in full to secure booking.
2) Accommodation is based on Min 2 people sharing.
3) *Any single supplement requests will be subject to availability and additional costs by the person requesting single occupancy will need to be paid.
4) Price includes hand Luggage 10kgs.
5) Package includes private transfers to and from Faro Airport to Hotels.
6) The package is subject to availability on a first come first served basis.
7) Supporters will be accompanied by club personnel. Options will be available for club transport arrangements to and from Manchester airport as soon as supporters are booked on the trip.
About Travelcare World
Travelcare World, Poulton are the club’s warm-up kit sponsor and club partner.
Call Travelcare World on 01253 884403, or send any of your holiday enquiries you may have between now and summer 2019 to email@example.com