If you are making your first visit to Highbury today, or a regular we want you to have a great experience. Here are some important pieces of information to make the most of your day.
Ticket Collection Information
- Tickets are available for purchase or collection from 9am today from the main Ticket Office.
- If you are collecting after 11am, please collect from the White Ticket Collection Booth, located outside the main Ticket Office.
- Before the game don’t forget to visit the club shop for all your Fleetwood Town goodies, and remember you can go and have something to eat and drink and watch the live football in Jim’s Bar before you go to your ticket zone.
Food and drink
- Jim’s Bar is open on Saturday from 12noon with food and drink available for both sets of supporters.
- Live sport will be shown on the big screens and TVs around the bar.
- Leeds v Sheffield United will be shown pre-match from 12.30pm.
- Swansea v Manchester City and then Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United (7.55pm) will be shown post-match from 5.30pm.
- A range of hot food is available from Red and White’s Food Kiosk while you are in Jim’s Bar.
- During the game there are food and drink kiosks available in four areas of the ground.
- The Percy Ronson Stand has its own food and drink kiosk as does Jim’s food kiosk which services both the Highbury and Memorial Stands.
- The Parkside Stand has a home kiosk which serves food and alcohol to be consumed inside the concourse.
- Our visitors from Plymouth who are in the Parkside Stand away section and the Percy Ronson Stand are serviced by the Parkside away kiosk and the Percy Ronson kiosk which also has food and drinks available.
- On the way home why not stop for some food or drink at Poolfoot Farm and visit The Crossbar.
Take a look today at what there is on offer https://www.poolfootfarm.co.uk/the-crossbar/