Town will be travelling a lot less than they were last time out in Sky Bet League One.
Last season, the Cod Army travelled a massive 7,798 miles, with long trips to Plymouth Argyle, Portsmouth and Gillingham included. This time out, Town will only have to travel 7,057 miles – 741 miles less.
Due to teams moving up and down from League One, Town have seen off long trips to Charlton Athletic, Luton Town and Plymouth, but waved goodbye to short trips to Bradford City and Walsall.
Our shortest trip of the season remains as fellow Fylde Coast side Blackpool, with fans only travelling 9.3 miles each way, whilst our longest travel has changed to Portsmouth, which will be a 574-mile round-trip.
With Bolton and Bury coming to League One, that will see the Cod Army travel under 80 miles to the University of Bolton Stadium, and only 107 miles to Gigg Lane to face the Shakers.
Here is the full list of the trips Town will be making in the 2019/20 season:
- Accrington Stanley – Crown Ground – 82.8m (EW: 41.4m)
- AFC Wimbledon – Kingsmeadow (Cherry Road Records Stadium) – 528m (EW: 264m)
- Blackpool – Bloomfield Road – 18.6m (EW: 9.3m)
- Bolton Wanderers – University of Bolton Stadium – 78.4m (EW: 39.2m)
- Bristol Rovers – Memorial Stadium – 416m (EW: 208m)
- Burton Albion – Pirelli Stadium – 142.2m (EW: 121.1m)
- Bury – Gigg Lane – 107m (EW: 53.5m)
- Coventry City – Ricoh Arena – 292m (EW: 146m)
- Doncaster Rovers – Keepmoat Stadium – 236m (EW: 118m)
- Gillingham – Priestfield Stadium – 568m (EW: 284m)
- Ipswich Town – Portman Road – 552m (EW: 276m)
- Lincoln City – Sincil Bank – 286m (EW: 143m)
- MK Dons – Stadium MK – 394m (EW: 197m)
- Oxford United – Kassam Stadium – 416m (EW: 208m)
- Peterborough United –London Road Stadium (ABAX Stadium) – 400m (EW: 200m)
- Portsmouth – Fratton Park – 574m (EW: 287m)
- Rochdale – Spotland Stadium – 119m (EW: 59.5m)
- Rotherham United – New York Stadium – 200m (EW: 100m)
- Shrewsbury Town – New Meadow – 240m (EW: 120m)
- Southend United – Roots Hall – 552m (EW: 276m)
- Sunderland – Stadium of Light – 282.6m (EW: 141.3m)
- Tranmere Rovers – Prenton Park – 126.4m (EW: 63.2m)
- Wycombe Wanderers – Adams Park – 446.4m (EW: 223.2m)