An exciting opportunity has arisen in the accounts department at Fleetwood Town Football Club.
We are looking for a reliable and confident office administrator to work within a busy finance team. They will undertake administrative tasks to support the overall finance function of the club. Duties will include;
- Counting match day takings and balancing these back to sales recorded.
- Maintaining petty cash imprest system
- Credit control processes
- Reconciling supplier statements & handling queries
- Scanning & filing invoices
- Ad hoc tasks to support finance team
Requirements for the role;
- Responsible and trustworthy attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on their own
- Good MS excel skills
- GCSE level A-C Maths and English
- College leaver would be ideal although not essential
- Driving license holder preferred but not essential
Working hours and pay to be discussed at interview.
The location of the job is at Highbury Stadium, Fleetwood.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org