Position will commence at the start of the 2016/17 seasonFleetwood Town Football Club’s Academy is applying for Category 3 Status for the 2016-17 season. A full time position will become available in the post of Lead Coach Youth Development Phase.
The position will commence in August at the start of the 2016-17 season once the Category 3 status has been agreed however applications are now being accepted with interview dates to be confirmed in July 2016.
The role will include;
- Working closely with the Head of Coaching for the delivery of the Academy Coaching Philosophy and Curriculum to groups/squads ages U12 to U16
- Management of coaches in the YD range to include PMA completion
- Lead Coach of a specific age group (TBC)
- Working flexibly across day time within the Academy, evenings across the coaching curriculum and Sunday games programmes
- Other areas of work across the clubs development plan. (TBC)
The applicant should be an FA Licenced Coach and hold the following qualifications;
- UEFA ‘A’ Licence
- FA Advanced Youth Award or Youth Award (or working towards completion)
- Current DBS/CRC
- Experience in an Academy environment working with players and coaches age U12-U16
- Experience of working with the requirements of the PMA
Applications are to be submitted by e-mail only to include a covering letter of introduction with recent experiences within coaching young footballers and an up to date CV.
All applications should be sent to the Academy Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc'd to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be informed of an interview date and time once Category 3 Licence has been agreed by the Premier League.