Defender joins the Club from fellow League One side RochdaleAshley Eastham became Town’s second signing of the summer earlier this afternoon as he signed a two-year deal with the Club.
And here are ten facts about Town’s latest recruit:
1. Ashley Martin Eastham was born on 22nd March 1991 in Preston, Lancashire.
2. It was in the youth academy of Blackpool where Eastham learned his trade, signing his first professional deal at Bloomfield Road in May 2009.
3. Eastham made his first-team debut for the Tangerines in August 2009 during a 4-3 defeat at Premier League side Stoke City in the third round of the League Cup at the Britannia Stadium.
4. Earlier in his career, Eastham spent time away from Blackpool on loan at Hyde, Cheltenham Town, Carlisle United, Bury and Notts County.
5. Eastham was on loan at Highbury during the early part of the 2012-13 season, but made just one appearance in a brief loan spell.
6. In June 2013, following his release from Blackpool, the defender agreed a deal with Rochdale and was given the number five shirt at the Greater Manchester outfit.
7. His first season saw promotion success with Keith Hill’s side, as he featured 20 times in a campaign where Dale went up to the third-tier, alongside Fleetwood.
8. Eastham made a total of 74 league appearances during a two-year stay with Rochdale, scoring the four goals during a productive stay.
9. The defender stands at six foot, three inches tall.
10. Last season, he played 24 times for Rochdale, and netted against Bury and Blackpool as his side finished tenth in League One.