Successful candidate will be based at Highbury StadiumCard Saver are currently recruiting for a Senior Appointment Manager. The brand has shown impressive growth in the market and with further plans to develop, the link between our Telesales & Field Sales team has to be cohesive and collaborative.
The successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator, analytical and very well-organised; forward planning to ensure the field sales team are maximising their opportunity in the field is essential. Strong geographical knowledge is key within this position.
- Ensure that appointment makers are working effectively with data.
- Exceptional geographical knowledge.
- Deliver a strategy to ensure appointment makers and field sales are working collaboratively and maximising opportunity.
- Build relationships and communicate effective with key stakeholders within the business
- Keep the team motivated to ensure KPIs are met
- Contributing to staff development to ensure development of our people
Key Attributes and Experience
- You’ll be a strong motivator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- Embracing feedback and change
Closing Date: Tuesday 15th March
Applications: If you would like more information email firstname.lastname@example.org with an overview of why you feel you’re relevant for the role and future aspirations.
All roles are subject to a 12 month probationary period
Job Title: Senior Appointment Manager
Location: Memorial Stand, Fleetwood
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5pm (20 days bank holiday per year, plus bank holidays)
Additional: Bonus structure: OTE 50-70k