Breck seeking an individual to work at five star apartmentsBreck Apartments are currently seeking an experienced part time receptionist/housekeeper for five star holiday apartments in Blackpool.
The candidate will work in conjunction with the team to provide a clean, well-presented and safe environment.
They will ensure a full and professional service is offered at all times and to provide the highest standards in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner. 5* cleanliness is essential.
Candidates must have a clear command of the English language and have previous professional experience.
The position is part time and the candidate will be prepared to work 25-30 hours a week including weekends and holiday cover.
Main duties will include:
- Clean the apartments to ensure 5 Star cleaning at all times.
- Ensure quality customer service at all times.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Well organised with good time management skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and plan around customer needs.
• Ability to be discrete when and where needed.
Hourly Rate: £8.00 per hour
Please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Wednesday 16th September 2015.