Fantastic opportunity for a keen marketing professionalBES have a fantastic opportunity for a keen marketing professional that is looking to develop their marketing skill set.
You will be working for a group of companies at their head office in Fleetwood.
The successful candidate will support the group marketing manager preparing and maintaining all on and offline marketing tasks across a commercial utilities business, league one football club and luxury accommodation.
Vacancy Reference: MKT1506
Location: Highbury Stadium, Fleetwood
Employment Type: Permanent/Full time 35hr pw +
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 DOE
Role and Responsibilities
- Developing all of the company websites and ensuring they reflect the brand and drive sales
- Developing and implementing an annual online marketing strategy which prioritises the areas for focus and ensures the most effective use for the business through social media
- Keeping up to date with all developments in online marketing, outside the business in order to identify opportunities which will strengthen marketing and sales.
- Identifying and investigating new opportunities for online marketing.
- Expertise and knowledge to build brand profile through social media.
- Assisting in the production and implementation of annual marketing plans, tracking the effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Day to day marketing admin duties including; scheduling of campaigns, creation and scheduling of social media posts, reporting on the success
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Educated to GCSE, A Level or equivalent
- Abobe Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- MS Office Software
- Quark Xpress
- Data Analysis Experience
Click here to apply via the BES website