Get to know more about our new signing from FulhamFleetwood Town announced the capture of highly rated midfielder Lyle Della-Verde after his departure from London side Fulham.
So what do we know about Lyle? Here are ten facts about our new recruit!
- Lyle Della-Verde is 20 years old and was born in Leeds, Yorkshire on 9th January 1995.
- Della-Verde mainly plays at center midfield but may also be used on the wings.
- He were a part of the academy at Tottenham Hotspur until the aged 12.
- Della-Verde then joined the academy at Southend United in summer 2008 were he stayed until the end of the 2010/11 season.
- During his stay at the Shrimpers, he gained a few appearances as an unused substitute, the first coming in a FA Cup first round against Macclesfield, aged just 15!
- In August 2011, Della-Verde signed for Fulham FC and joined as a first-year scholar.
- His first season at The Cottagers went on to be rather successful, as the season culminated with the U18 team becoming national champions.
- Della-Verde was promoted to the U21 squad for the 2013/14 season, and in November 2014 he joined Bristol Rovers on a loan, which went on to be extended for the season
- Scoring one goal in seven appearances at The Pirates, Della-Verde returned to Fulham after suffering an ankle injury in early December 2014.
- He went on the pre-season tour to Hennef, Germany and was the only trialist with the FTFC squad that week.