Today's the day to celebrate promotion !
Today's the day for the Fleetwood Town 'Promotion Party on the Pitch'. The sun is shining and a fun-filled day of music and promotion celebration is line-up.
The following points will help you through a fantastic day at Highbury.
- 6,000 tickets have now been snapped up and no more tickets are available
- No food or drink will be allowed into the stadium. Jim's Sports Bar and kiosks will be open through-out
- Kiosks will open at 10am and serve a range of hot foods and alcoholic and soft drinks
- People will be allowed to exit the stadium and return on a very limited basis
10.00am Stadium Opens with FTFC Juniors 5-a-side Tournament 10am – 12.30pm
U7’s teams, U8’s teams, U9’s teams, U10’s teams
- Community coaching multi-sports sessions and free activities
- Captain Cod Challenge
- Inflatable games
- Community Stalls with The British Army, FTFC Juniors, Football in the Community, Trinity Hospice, Evening Gazette
- Mascots from across the Fylde coast. Captain Cod and friends will be mingling with the kids
FOOD & DRINK
- Highbury and Jim's Sports Bar kiosks open – burgers, chips, hotdogs, confectionery, hot and cold and alcoholic drinks served from all kiosks
- Third Party outlets include NICE ONE ICES selling Ice cream and SUGAR CANE CANDY and FACE PAINTERS
12.00pm Jim's Sports Bar opens
12.30pm Tournament finishes
1.00pm Wyre Council civic reception commences in Parkside Suite
1.00pm Promotion party starts with RADIO WAVE 96.5FM GED & HAYLEY
BANDS FROM 1PM
BELVADERE, THE JEPS, TOUCH THE PEARL, LUNE DEEP, MONKBERRY, JEKYL, THE PEOPLE
10.00pm RADIO WAVE to finish Party on the Pitch
Graham Alexander and members of his squad will appear with the League 2 Play-Off Trophy at some stage during the afternoon.