Find out what is happening before and after kick-off at Highbury this weekend
- Jim's Sports Bar is open with happy hour drinks 12-1pm. £2 a pint for Carlsberg and Tetleys.
- Hot food and snacks available in Red & Whites Café Bar - We are now taking table reservations. Please call 01253 775080.
- Hospitality in Parkside Suite opens. It is a sell out VIP crowd with 244 guests attending. They will enjoy a three course meal and VIP seating courtesy of Twelve restaurant.
12.15pm - 2.50pm
Live football in Jim's Sports Bar.
- Clash of the titans in the Championship as Burnley host Leicester City, with both clubs destined to reach the Premier League. One not to miss, aired live on Sky Sports, kick-off 12.15pm.
- Meanwhile, Premier League champions Manchester United will be looking to respond from their derby day defeat against Manchester City as they host Paul Lambert's Aston Villa, aired live on BT Sport, 12.45pm kick-off.
- Question and Answer session with a Fleetwood Town player.
- Turnstiles and Kiosks will open at 1.30pm.
- Teams will be announced just after 2pm.
- Jim's Sports Bar closes for 10 minutes.
- Pre-match build up in the stadium.
- Kick-off with Jim's Bar reopening for the Memorial and Highbury Stands.
- Half-time interval with the 50/50 draw announced.
- Captain Cod Challenge on the pitch.
- Full Time.
- Jim's Sports Bar open.
- Meet the Man of the Match and the players for autographs and photos.
- More live football in Jim's Sports Bar as Manchester City travel to the Emirates Stadium to face fellow title contenders Arsenal, kick-off 5.30pm, live on Sky Sports.