Don’t miss out on a copy of Fleetwood Town’s official matchday programme this weekend
Fleetwood Town supporters are reminded that they can get their hands on the full print 76-page edition of CODARMY from all around Highbury Stadium in the build up to another crucial Sky Bet League 2 clash against Portsmouth.
The official matchday programme will provide all the up-to-date news, views, features and interviews to keep you in the best possible knowledge with the events occurring around Highbury.
CODARMY is released for every home game and is packed full of exclusive content, making it a must read for Town fans of all ages, and this week’s edition includes:
- Graham Alexander’s comments: Town’s manager looks ahead to Saturday’s encounter with Portsmouth.
- All the talk from the boardroom: Andy Pilley shares his thoughts with the matchday programme.
- Main Interview: Josh Morris is the latest player under the spotlight as he spoke in great depth with David Mitchell about making his debut at Old Trafford, life at Blackburn Rovers and what he looks to achieve in his time on the Fylde Coast.
- Cod Army abroad: Fleetwood release details of their pre season trip ahead of next season and how you can join the team in Austria.
- An extensive look at tomorrow’s opposition and the regular feature looking at the players who have played for both clubs.
- Sam Gilliland speaks at length with Portsmouth’s Media Manager Neil Weld on what to expect from the visitors.
- Sky Bet League 2 round-up: With the division’s top seven teams all failing to win in midweek, the race for promotion and battle against relegation hots up
Tweets of the Week: Have your tweets made into the latest edition of CODARMY?
With all that and much more for just £3.00, Fleetwood Town’s official programme really is an essential matchday accessory.
Click the graphic below to be directed through to the club's ticketing website to order your seat for Saturday's game.