Cod Army is back on sale on Tuesday night, priced at just £3
The official matchday programme will provide all the up-to-date news, views, features and interviews to keep you in the best possible knowledge with the events occurring around Highbury Stadium.
CODARMY is released for every home game and is packed full of exclusive content, making it a must read for Town fans of all ages, and this week’s edition includes:
- Graham Alexander’s comments: Town’s manager reflects on Saturday’s disappointment down South and looks ahead to Bristol Rovers’ visit
- All the talk from the boardroom: Andy Pilley shares his thoughts with the matchday programme.
- Captain’s notes: Mark Roberts insists the only way Fleetwood can move forward from the ‘unacceptable performance’ at Exeter City is with a victory over Rovers.
- Main Interview: January signing Matty Hughes is the latest player under the spotlight as he spoke in great depth with David Mitchell about growing up as a Red in the Everton youth set up, working his way through non-league football as well as how life has been since joining Fleetwood in January
- Latest signing Iain Hume speaks about making the short move from Preston North End and he hopes not only benefits him, but helps Fleetwood achieve their end of season ambitions.
- An extensive look at Tuesday’s opposition as well as regular insight into the players who have played for both clubs.
- Sam Gilliland speaks at length with Bristol Rovers’ programme editor Keith Brookman on what to expect from the visitors.
- A lovely feeling: Matty Blair speaks to James Edwards about making his first Fleetwood appearance of 2014 in the 3-1 victory over Portsmouth.
- Tweets of the Week: Have your tweets made into the latest edition of CODARMY?
With all that and much more for just £3.00, Fleetwood Town’s official programme really is an essential matchday accessory.