New style programme to be launched at Partick gameIt is that time again. New season, new players, new expectations and for Fleetwood Town Football Club, another new division.
And for the new season, Town fans will have a new-look matchday programme to guide them through the season with a range of new features to look forward to.
Saturday’s final pre-season test with Partick Thistle will be the first time you can get your hands #codarmy, and as always, Fleetwood supporters are reminded they can get their hands on the new 68-page programme from all around Highbury ahead of each and every home game this season.
Packed full of exclusive content, here is what the first edition of the new-look #codarmy has to offer on Saturday:
- Andy Pilley: Fleetwood Town’s chairman looks back on an incredible journey following Town’s promotion to the third tier of English football.
- Graham Alexander: Town’s manager reveals the biggest factor that played a big part in last season’s promotion and reflects on productive pre-season schedule.
- The Captain: Mark Roberts reflects on another tough pre-season before saying it is now time to nail down the winning habit that will take the Club into the new season.
- The opposition: #codarmy gives a six-page in depth insight into today’s opponents from the Scottish Premier League.
- The Chief Executive’s diary: One of many new features, Steve Curwood talks through his day-to-day role in one of the top jobs in football.
- For The Love of Cod: As part of a promotion special, #codarmy looks at all the best tweets, pictures and posts that came from the aftermath of the Club’s Play-Off Final victory.
- Fish Supper: One table, one player, but six famous guests. Who did Matty Hughes invite round for supper?
- Development team: After setting up a new squad to bridge the gap between the first team and youth players, #codarmy looks back on the newly set-up team’s first month under Barry Nicholson.
- Cinders to the ball: Paul Collier speaks to Fleetwood Town’s longest serving member of staff to reflect on the Cod Army’s unique rollercoaster ride.
- League round-up: The League round-up back is back for a third consecutive season, but now all the talk is about Sky Bet League One.
With all that and much more to look forward to for £3.00, Fleetwood Town’s official matchday programme is an essential matchday accessory to help guide you through the Club’s first season in Sky Bet League One.