Don’t miss out on a copy of Fleetwood Town’s official matchday programme tomorrow afternoon.
Providing all the up-to-date news, views, features and interviews, the official matchday programme will to keep you in the best possible knowledge with the events occurring around Highbury.
As well as the latest thoughts from manager Graham Alexander and skipper Mark Roberts. Town fans have some excellent content to look forward to in the latest edition, including.
- Main Interview: January loan signing, Mikael Mandron spoke to David Mitchell about moving to England from France to pursue his dream as a professional footballer, life under Paolo Di Canio and how important his loan spell at Fleetwood has been so far.
- Josh Morris explains to CodArmy why he opted to join Fleetwood Town earlier this week on loan from Sky Bet Championship side Blackburn Rovers.
- An extensive look at tomorrow’s opposition and the regular feature looking at the players who have played for both clubs.
- Sam Gilliland speaks at length with Wimbledon’s Communication’s Executive, Chris Slavin, on what to expect from the Dons.
- After teenage prodigy, Max Cartwright, made the first team for the first time in his career, and youth team manager, Craig Madden speaks about the 18-year-old return to fitness and is hope to see more youth in the Fleetwood first team.
- Tweets of the Week: Have your tweets made into the latest edition of CodArmy?
With all that and much more for just £3.00, Fleetwood Town’s official programme is an essential matchday accessory.
If you can't make the game and wish to order a copy please click here