All the information you need to know ahead of this weekend's game12pm
- Jim's Sports Bar open with all away fans welcome.
- Happy hour drinks from 12-1pm, £2 a pint of Carlsberg and Tetleys in Jim's Sports Bar.
- Live Championship football as Ipswich Town hosts Norwich City, kick-off 12.15pm on Sky Sports whilst on BT Sport Aston Villa face Adam Campbell's parent club Newcastle United, 12.45pm kick-off.
- Hot food and bar snacks available in Red & Whites Café Bar.
- Hospitality in Parkside Suite open for business. Customers will enjoy a three course meal and VIP seating courtesy of Twelve Restaurant. Please call 01253 775080, option 2 to book.
- Turnstiles open
- TV’s are on showing Sky Sports News HQ for build up to all of Saturday's fixtures across the country.
- The teams will be announced for the game between Fleetwood Town and Chesterfield.
- Jim's Sports Bar closes for 15 minutes.
- Kick-off. Jim's Sports Bar has now reopened for supporters in either the Memorial or Highbury stand.
- Half time.
- The 50/50 draw Sponsored by Granada Fish Bar announced.
- The guest to present winner with cash prize.
- Birthdays and announcements on the big screen. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get your message on.
- The Captain Cod Challenge on the pitch.
- Full time whistle.
- Man of the Match presentation on the pitch.
- Parkside Suite open post match for VIP guests.
- Jim's Sports Bar open.
- More live football shown on the TV as Everton host Community Shield winners Arsenal on Merseyside, 5.30pm kick-off.
- Red and Whites Café Bar open until 6pm.
- The Fleetwood Town players also in Red and Whites between 5.15pm – 5.45pm.