All the information you need to know for Easter Monday's game
- Jim's Sports Bar open to all - Away fans welcome.
- NEW PONDY'S BREW CASK ALE ON SALE!
- Happy hour drinks 12-1pm, priced at £2 a pint for Carlsberg and Tetleys in Jim's Sports Bar.
- Hot food and bar snacks available in Red & Whites Café Bar.
- Hospitality in Parkside Suite opens. VIP crowd of will be enjoying a three course meal and VIP Seating courtesy of Twelve Restaurant.
- Live football in Jim's Sports Bar as Leyton Orient meet League One champions elect Wolves, 12.15pm kick-off
- Q&A with Fleetwood Town player.
- Team news and teamsheets
- Turnstiles open/kiosks at 1.30pm
- Jim's Sports Bar closes for 10 minutes
- Kick-off (Jim's Bar reopened for Memorial & Highbury Stands)
- Half time interval – 50/50 draw announced
- Captain Cod Challenge on the pitch
- Full time whistle
- Jim's Sports Bar post match open
- Meet the ‘Man of the Match’ and the players for autographs and pictures
- Live football in Jim's Sports Bar with Leeds United facing Nottingham Forest in the Championship, 5.15pm kick-off.
We hope you all enjoy your Highbury matchday experience