All the information you need to know before and after kick-off
- Jim's Sports Bar open to all - Away fans welcome.
- NEW PONDY'S BREW CASK ALE ON SALE!
- Happy hour drinks 12-1pm, priced at £2 a pint for Carlsberg and Tetleys in Jim's Sports Bar.
- Hot food and bar snacks available in Red & Whites Café Bar. Now taking table reservations, please call 01253 775080
- Hospitality in Parkside Suite opens. Sell out VIP crowd of will be enjoying a three course meal and VIP Seating courtesy of Twelve Restaurant.
- Live football in Jim's Sports Bar as Championship runners up Burnley host Play-Off hopefuls Ipswich Town, kick-off 12.15pm
- Q&A with Fleetwood Town player.
- Team news and teamsheets
- Turnstiles open/kiosks at 1.30pm
- Poco Loco Brazilian Samba band live on the pitch from 2.20pm-2.50pm
- Jim's Sports Bar closes for 10 minutes
- Kick-off (Jim's Bar reopened for Memorial & Highbury Stands)
- Half time interval – 50/50 draw announced
- Captain Cod Challenge on the pitch
- Full time whistle
- Jim's Sports Bar post match open
- Meet the ‘Man of the Match’ and the players for autographs and pictures
- Live football in Jim's Sports Bar as Manchester United start life without David Moyes as they entertain relegation threatened Norwich City, kick-off 5.15pm
Supporters Award night begins. For full details please click here
We hope you all enjoy your Highbury matchday experience