A guide for Saturday's derby game against Morecambe at Highbury
- Jim's Sports Bar open to all - Away fans welcome.
- NEW PONDY'S BREW CASK ALE ON SALE!
- Happy hour drinks 12-1pm, priced at £2 a pint for Carlsberg and Tetleys in Jim's Sports Bar.
- Hot food and bar snacks available in Red & Whites Café Bar.
- Hospitality in Parkside Suite opens. Sell out VIP crowd of 244 guests who will be enjoying a three course meal and VIP Seating courtesy of Twelve Restaurant.
- Live football in Jim's Sports Bar as QPR host Play-Off rivals Nottingham Forest, kick-off 12.15pm.
- Q&A with Fleetwood Town player.
- Meet the Shrimps – Shrimps fan question and answer session
- Team news and teamsheets
- Turnstiles open/kiosks at 1.30pm
- Jim's Sports Bar closes for 10 minutes
- Kick-off (Jim's Bar reopened for Memorial & Highbury Stands)
- Half time interval – 50/50 draw announced
- Captain Cod Challenge on the pitch
- Full time whistle
- Jim's Sports Bar post match open
- Meet the ‘Man of the Match’ and the players for autographs and pictures
- Live football in Jim's Sports Bar with Wigan going face to face with Arsenal in the FA Cup semi-finals.
We hope you all enjoy your Highbury matchday experience