Pick up a copy of the Southend United programme ahead of this weekend's game
Fleetwood Town supporters are reminded that they can get their hands on the full print 76-page edition of CODARMY from all around Highbury Stadium ahead of Saturday’s final home fixture of the season against Southend United.
The official matchday programme will provide all the up-to-date news, views, features and interviews to keep you in the best possible knowledge with the events occurring around Highbury.
CODARMY is released for every home game and is packed full of exclusive content, making it a must read for Town fans of all ages, and this week’s edition includes:
- Graham Alexander’s comments: Town’s manager has a thank you message for the Fleetwood faithful and calls on his squad to repeat the qualities they have shown in the last few games.
- Robbo’s log: Fleetwood’s captain believes the side has made huge strides this season and insists everyone will give everything they have got to get three points against the Shrimpers.
- All the talk from the boardroom: Andy Pilley looks back over an Easter weekend that yielded maximum points.
- Main Interview: A man of consistency, Conor McLaughlin speaks extensively with David Mitchell about the highlights of his two years at Highbury and who he will be supporting at this summer’s World Cup.
- CODARMY pays tribute to former player Sandy Brown who died earlier this month and looks back on a memorable career.
- An extensive look at tomorrow’s opposition and the regular feature looking at the players who have played for both clubs.
- Sam Gilliland speaks at length with Chris Phillips from the Southend Echo on what to expect to expect from the Shrimpers this weekend.
- Morris aims for three in three: Town’s loan signing speaks to James Edwards after scoring Fleetwood’s crucial two goals over the Easter period.
- A positive season for the youths: CODARMY speaks to Steve Carlin about a positive campaign for Fleetwood’s upcoming stars.
- Tweets of the Week: Have your tweets made into the latest edition of CODARMY?
With all that and much more for just £3.00, Fleetwood Town’s official programme really is an essential matchday accessory.
to order yours. click hereIf you can't make Saturday's game but want to buy a match programme,